MAPCLUB Terms and Conditions
The website www.mapclub.com and/or this MAPCLUB application (the "Platform") are owned and operated by PT. GCommerce Digital Asia (for e-commerce) (“GCommerce”) and PT. GClub Digital Asia (for customer loyalty program) (“GClub”) (GCommerce and GClub are collectively referred to as “we”, ”our”, “ours” or “us”). The Terms and Conditions for the use of this Platform apply to all visitors and users of this Platform ("you" or “your”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, thoroughly and comprehensively before using our Platform.
We reserve our rights to replace, change, suspend or terminate all or any part of the Platform at any time or as required by the applicable regulations.
1. Data Integrity
Unless we find otherwise, all data and information that you submit to us on the Platform, shall be deemed true and accurate and you are responsible for updating or correcting your information or data if there is a change.
3. License, Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
- a. This Platform and all contents thereon, including but not limited to texts, copies, themes, designs, illustrations, photos, artwork and all other contents or materials (“Content”) are our, the relevant licensor’s, or the content provider’s property and protected by copyright, trademark and laws of the Republic of Indonesia and/or other countries (if any).
- b. We do not grant you any rights or licenses, your use of the Platform does not constitue an agreement to or granting of any rights or licenses to you.
- c. We reserve the rights to take down any Content on the Platform in accordance with our policies.
d. We strictly prohibit abuse of Content on the Platform, including but not limited to:
- 1) downloading, copying or using the Content or Platform with the intention to compete with the Platform, or for the benefit of other vendors, or third parties;
- 2) any changes, distributions, transmission, publication, uploading, licensing, manipulation, transfer or sale, or derivative works of any Content, products or services offered on the Platform;
- 3) any uploads, posts, or distributions of any material containing software viruses or computer code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit computer use, use of hardware or software for the purpose of intercepting, or retrieving information (such as data system or personal) from a website, including but not limited to the use of scraping or data collection techniques, spider robots or similar tools; or
- 4) any action that causes or may cause the use of a large or unreasonable or disproportionate load or damage that interferes with the performance of the Platform’s infrastructure.
- e. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform are the property of ours, the licensors’, content providers’ or other parties’. You are prohibited from using any of the marks and/or logos for any purpose, including using marks and/or logos on other websites without our written permission or the written permission of the third party who owns the rights to the brand and/or logo.
- f. You are also prohibited from using framing techniques or technology to include any Content on other websites and/or make use of the Content on the Platform or using "hidden text" techniques without prior written permission from us. The Content, including software and brands related to the Platform is protected by copyrights, trade/service marks, and other laws and regulations applicable in the Republic of Indonesia and/or other countries (if any).
Except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions or by the applicable law, we do not make any representations or warranties, either express or implied, on any matter, including but not limited to the Content and products or services available and transactions on the Platform as well as guarantees of the performance of the Platform, products and/or services offered on the Platform.
You understand and agree that you use the Platform at your own risk. We reserve the rights to limit or revoke your access to the Platform or some features at any time. We do not guarantee that there will be no interference whatsoever when accessing and using the Platform, that the Platform is safe or free from viruses, or the accuracy, correctness, timeliness, benefits, reliability, completeness and correctness of the information on the Platform.
In addition, any damage to your electronic device system or loss of data caused by the Content You download is your own risk.
5. Limitation of Liabilities
Providers of products and services available on the Platform are independent providers, they are not our agents or employees. We are not responsible for any actions, errors, negligence, statements, guarantees, violations, or product damage or other damage, or for any costs incurred due to the damage and/or losses incurred.
You fully acknowledge, understand and agree that the information you send or receive as a member and/or user of the Platform is not completely safe and can be intercepted by authorized or unauthorized parties.
You also fully acknowledge, understand and agree that to the extent legally possible, we or the licensors, distributors or third-party content providers are not responsible or liable for any indirect losses caused by or related to:
- a. platforms or websites or applications or other sources that you access via a link from the Platform;
- b. the actions that we take or omit in relation to the information or data that you send us;
- c. your membership on the Platform, including but not limited to termination or cancellation thereof;
- d. any products or services available or purchased from the Platform, including losses, damage and/or injuries arising from the use of such products or services;
- e. any delay and/or inability to use the Platform or any information, products and/or services offered on the Platform; or
- f. modification, violation or removal of any Content from the Platform.
We or the licensors, distributors or third-party Content providers are not responsible for the behaviour of any of the Platform users.
You are responsible for and will indemnify and release us from any and all fines, penalties, liabilities and other losses, and against any and all claims arising from the following:
- a. your violation of these Terms and Conditions
- b. your fault or fraud or negligence; or
- c. your violation of the rights of any third party.
7. Electronic Communications
You agree that all agreements, notices and other communications sent to you electronically are legally valid and are deemed to have been sent and received by you when sent to the email address that you provide to us.
You shall register with a password and provide certain personal information to be able to access the Platform.
You may be able to use your account to access other products or services that we provide or links that cooperate with us. We are not responsible for the content, functionality, security, services, privacy policies imposed by any of those websites or services on any of those links.
You are responsible for protecting your login details, including your password. If you suspect that your login details have been abused or stolen, you must immediately inform us. All communications we receive from your email or other means of communication or your login account on the Platform are sent by you, unless we receive notification from you which states otherwise.
You can delete or close your account by submitting a written request to us (including by email at firstname.lastname@example.org). Notwithstanding the deletion or closure of your account, you shall be responsible for any unfinished transactions that are at the delivery stage or for which payment has not been made or the product delivery, payments or other related matters.
9. MAPCLUB Loyalty Program
- a. For those of you who do not have an account and/or who are not registered as a Member, you will automatically be registered so you can use and check your MAPCLUB Points.
- b. We reserve the rights to terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
- c. Membership is for individuals only and not for companies, charities, partnerships or other entities.
- d. Any person who is at least 17 (seventeen) years old may participate in the Program.
e. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership in the Program, if:
- 1) you violate any of these Terms and Conditions;
- 2) you have not used your membership card and/or account for a period of 24 months;
- 3) you provide incomplete, inaccurate, false or fictitious personal information; and
- 4) you have committed fraudulent or illegal acts against us.
- f. By participating in the Program, Members allow us to communicate via mail, email, telephone, SMS and the Platform. We may use any means of communication to inform Members of their account status, notify Members if they qualify for any rewards program, inform program changes, offer special promotions, information and offers that we deem to be interesting to Members. We will always protect Members’ data in accordance with the applicable regulations in Indonesia.
- g. Membership cards belong to us and will automatically be deactivated when the Program, Membership or Member Account ends.
- h. Members may have several types of card from MAPCLUB Partners, however, all cards are registered in 1 Member ID.
- i. If a Member does not use his or her card for 24 months, his/her Membership will be deemed inactive and all accumulated MAPCLUB Points shall be forfeited.
- j. If we cancel or terminate your Membership for any reason, you’re your accumulated MAPCLUB Points will be forfeited.
- k. Lost or damaged physical cards must be reported to us immediately and at your request, MAPCLUB may issue a digital card.
- l. Members are prohibited from reproducing cards. Such action may result in lawsuits and loss of Membership and the forfeiture of all accumulated MAPCLUB Points.
- m. Members are fully responsible for their personal information and the security of their cards.
- n. Members must immediately notify us of any changes of their personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address by calling customer service on 1500 627 or via email address: email@example.com.
- o. Members may terminate their membership at any time by calling customer service on 1500 627.
MAPCLUB Points Terms
You may earn MAPCLUB Points which are customer loyalty points by making certain transactions on the Platform or in participating offline stores ("Store") ("Earned MAPCLUB Points"). You may also use MAPCLUB Points for certain purchases on the Platform and Store ("Burned MAPCLUB Points"). Click here to see the list of Stores.
MAPCLUB Points are subject to a validity period under the following conditions:
- (a) Members who earn their MAPCLUB Points before 1 April 2021, their Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be valid until 31 December 2021; or
- (b) Members who earn their MAPCLUB Points after 1 April 2021, their Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be valid for 12 (twelve) months from the time they so earn and cease to be valid on the last day of the 12th month.
Conditions of Earned MAPCLUB Points for Purchase at Stores
- a. Members shall notify the Store’s cashier their active and registered mobile number prior to purchase to earn their MAPCLUB Points.
- b. Members must show the Store’s cashier their physical or digital card prior to purchase to use their Earned MAPCLUB Points. If a Member uses a physical card, such Member must show the cashier his/her valid identity card at the time of purchase.
- c. Members shall earn their Earned MAPCLUB Points in such amount as shall be determined from time to time for each purchase at the Stores. Earned MAPCLUB Points are awarded on a net basis excluding taxes and service charges.
- d. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be added to the Members’ Account maximum within 72 (seventy two) hours after purchase is completed.
- e. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall not be granted to any purchase using Vouchers.
Conditions of Earned MAPCLUB Points for Purchase on the Platform
- a. Members must log in using an active and registered mobile number/email on the Platform before making a purchase to Earned MAPCLUB Points.
- b. Members shall earn their Earned MAPCLUB Points for each purchase on the Platform in such amount as shall be determined from time to time in accordance with applicable Program. Earned MAPCLUB Points are awarded on a net basis excluding tax and shipping costs.
- c. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be added to the Members’ Account within 21 (twenty one) working days after the product is received without being returned.
- d. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall not be granted to any purchase using Vouchers and/or any purchase of certain products.
Conditions of Burned MAPCLUP Points
- a. Earned MAPCLUB Points cannot be burned for any purchase using Vouchers.
- b. Earned MAPCLUB Points are non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferable.
- c. Earned MAPCLUB Points owned by more than 1 Members may not be combined to pay for a single transaction.
- d. Burned MAPCLUB Points shall be deducted from Members’ Account immediately after being burned.
- e. In the event of an incorrect deduction, we shall reinstate the wrongly deducted Earned MAPCLUB Points to the Members' Account.
10. Force Majeure
We shall not be responsible for our partial or complete compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Platform due to the occurrence of one or more events beyond our reasonable control, including:
- a. storm, hurricane or other natural disasters;
- b. war, acts of terrorism, riots, strikes or rebellion;
- c. quarantines or embargoes;
- d. government policies or regulations; or
- e. disturbance and/or damage to servers or telecommunication networks other than due to our deliberate negligence, power outages, or banking system failure.
In the event of a Force Majeure, the Platform may become inaccessible, interrupted, or the delivery of the product that you have purchased may become difficult. In the event we face difficulty in delivering the product that you have purchased due to Force Majeure, you will be given the option to accept delivery delay or cancel the purchase in which event you shall be refunded in accordance with our applicable policies.
11. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Unless otherwise required by the applicable law, any legal action, dispute, or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the District Court of Central Jakarta.
12. Updating, Modification dan Amendment to Terms and Conditions
We may update, modify, add, amend or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and in any way and we shall upload the revised Terms and Conditions on the Platform. By accessing and using the Platform thereafter you are deemed to have accepted, understood, and agreed to the update, modification and/or amendment. You are prohibited from amending or modifying these Terms and Conditions.
13. Additional Information
Cash on Delivery (COD) is not valid for the following products:
- a. MAP & SOGO Gift Vouchers;
- b. underwear which includes bras, underwear and corset for women and boxers, shorts for men;
- c. all products in the category of jewelry/accessories (bracelets, earrings, amulets, rings, necklaces, brooches);
- d. beauty products which include cosmetics and perfume;
- e. other products and brands with specific terms and conditions as expressly described in the product description; and
- f. a total purchase exceeding IDR 2 million and in certain areas.
14. Violation of Our Terms of Service
We will take various actions in the event of any violation of these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to one or all of the followings:
- a. account deletion;
- b. limitation of rights;
- c. account suspension;
- d. criminal charges; and/or
- e. civil actions, including claims for loss and/or temporary compensation or an order for compensation by the courts.
If you become aware of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us
15. Expiration of Account and Membership
Barring any conflict with any other provisions herein or the applicable law, these Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect and constitute your and our obligations for any outstanding performance to any party after termination of your Account and Membership.
16. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or if you would like us to update your information or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1500-627 or visit our office at 36th Floor Sahid Sudirman Center, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 86. Jakarta – 10220.