MAPCLUB Terms and Conditions
The website www.mapclub.com and/or this MAPCLUB application (the "Platform") are owned and operated by PT. GCommerce Digital Asia (for e-commerce) (“GCommerce”) and PT. GClub Digital Asia (for customer loyalty program) (“GClub”) (GCommerce and GClub are collectively referred to as “we”, ”our”, “ours” or “us”). The Terms and Conditions for the use of this Platform apply to all visitors and users of this Platform ("you" or “your”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, thoroughly and comprehensively before using our Platform.
We reserve our rights to replace, change, suspend or terminate all or any part of the Platform at any time or as required by the applicable regulations.
1. Data Integrity
Unless we find otherwise, all data and information that you submit to us on the Platform, shall be deemed true and accurate and you are responsible for updating or correcting your information or data if there is a change.
3. License, Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
- a. This Platform and all contents thereon, including but not limited to texts, copies, themes, designs, illustrations, photos, artwork and all other contents or materials (“Content”) are our, the relevant licensor’s, or the content provider’s property and protected by copyright, trademark and laws of the Republic of Indonesia and/or other countries (if any).
- b. We do not grant you any rights or licenses, your use of the Platform does not constitue an agreement to or granting of any rights or licenses to you.
- c. We reserve the rights to take down any Content on the Platform in accordance with our policies.
d. We strictly prohibit abuse of Content on the Platform, including but not limited to:
- 1) downloading, copying or using the Content or Platform with the intention to compete with the Platform, or for the benefit of other vendors, or third parties;
- 2) any changes, distributions, transmission, publication, uploading, licensing, manipulation, transfer or sale, or derivative works of any Content or Products offered on the Platform;
- 3) any uploads, posts, or distributions of any material containing software viruses or computer code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit computer use, use of hardware or software for the purpose of intercepting, or retrieving information (such as data system or personal) from a website, including but not limited to the use of scraping or data collection techniques, spider robots or similar tools; or
- 4) any action that causes or may cause the use of a large or unreasonable or disproportionate load or damage that interferes with the performance of the Platform’s infrastructure.
- e. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform are the property of ours, the licensors’, content providers’ or other parties’. You are prohibited from using any of the marks and/or logos for any purpose, including using marks and/or logos on other websites without our written permission or the written permission of the third party who owns the rights to the brand and/or logo.
- f. You are also prohibited from using framing techniques or technology to include any Content on other websites and/or make use of the Content on the Platform or using "hidden text" techniques without prior written permission from us. The Content, including software and brands related to the Platform is protected by copyrights, trade/service marks, and other laws and regulations applicable in the Republic of Indonesia and/or other countries (if any).
Except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions or by the applicable law, we do not make any representations or warranties, either express or implied, on any matter, including but not limited to the Content and Products available and transactions on the Platform as well as guarantees of the performance of the Platform and/or Products offered on the Platform.
You understand and agree that you use the Platform at your own risk. We reserve the rights to limit or revoke your access to the Platform or some features at any time. We do not guarantee that there will be no interference whatsoever when accessing and using the Platform, that the Platform is safe or free from viruses, or the accuracy, correctness, timeliness, benefits, reliability, completeness and correctness of the information on the Platform.
In addition, any damage to your electronic device system or loss of data caused by the Content You download is your own risk.
5. Limitation of Liabilities
Providers of products and services available on the Platform are independent providers, they are not our agents or employees. We in this case act as a web portal service provider that provides services to you to purchase Products that are available and sold on the Platform. We are not responsible for any actions, errors, negligence, statements, guarantees, violations, or product damage or other damage, or for any costs incurred due to the damage and/or losses incurred.
You fully acknowledge, understand and agree that the information you send or receive as a member and/or user of the Platform is not completely safe and can be intercepted by authorized or unauthorized parties.
You also fully acknowledge, understand and agree that to the extent legally possible, we or the licensors, distributors or third-party content providers are not responsible or liable for losses and you agree not to claim for any damages or losses (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits, or other intangible losses) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- a. Platforms or websites or applications or other sources that you access via a link from the Platform;
- b. The actions that we take or omit in relation to the information or data that you send us;
- c. Your membership on the Platform, including but not limited to termination or cancellation thereof;
- d. Any products available or purchased from the Platform, including losses, damage and/or injuries arising from the use of such products;
- e. Any delay and/or inability to use the Platform or any information or products offered on the Platform;
- f. Modification, violation or removal of any Content from the Platform;
- g. Negligence and losses arising from the personal actions of Member;
- h. Product quality;
- i. Product delivery;
- j. Violation of Intellectual Property Rights;
- k. Disputes between users or Member;
- l. Defamation of other parties;
- m. Any misuse of Products that have been purchased;
- n. Viruses or other malicious software (bots, scripts, automation tools) caused by accessing, or connecting to the Platform;
- o. Any glitches, bugs, errors or inaccuracies in the Platform; or
- p. Hacking carried out by third party to user Accounts or the Platform.
We or the licensors, distributors or third-party Content providers are not responsible for the behaviour of any of the Platform users.
You are responsible for and will indemnify and release us from any and all fines, penalties, liabilities and other losses, and against any and all claims arising from the following:
- a. your violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- b. your fault or fraud or negligence; or
- c. your violation of the rights of any third party.
7. Electronic Communications
You agree that all agreements, notices and other communications sent to you electronically are legally valid and are deemed to have been sent and received by you when sent to the Communication Channel that you provide to us
We may communicate with You via mail, email, telephone, SMS, the Platform, Over the Top (OTT) chat services (among others Whatsapp, Signal, Telegram, etc.), or via social media or digital internet channels (hereinafter referred to as “Communication Channel”). We may use any means of Communication Channel to inform Your membership account status, notify You if they qualify for any rewards program, inform program changes, offer special promotions, information and offers that We deem to be interesting for You, and any other information we deem necessary to inform you. We will always protect Your data in accordance with the applicable regulations in Indonesia.
You may also choose to stop receiving information from Your preferred Communication Channel at any time through the options available on the Platform.
You shall register with a password and provide certain personal information to be able to access the Platform.
You may be able to use your account to access other products or services that we provide or links that cooperate with us. We are not responsible for the content, functionality, security, services, privacy policies imposed by any of those websites or services on any of those links.
You are responsible for protecting your login details, including your password. If you suspect that your login details have been abused or stolen, you must immediately inform us. All communications we receive from your Communication Channel or your login account on the Platform are sent by you, unless we receive notification from you which states otherwise.
You can delete or close your account by submitting an account deletion process in your application on the My Account menu. By ensuring that there are no unresolved transactions. Old accounts that have been deleted cannot be reactivated or accessed again. All transaction data and points earned will be deleted and cannot be transferred.
9. MAPCLUB Loyalty Program
- a. For those of you who do not have an account and/or who are not registered as a Member, you will automatically be registered so you can use and check your MAPCLUB Points.
- b. We reserve the rights to terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
- c. Membership is for individuals only and not for companies, charities, partnerships or other entities.
- d. Any person who is at least 17 (seventeen) years old may participate in the Program.
e. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership in the Program, if:
- 1) you violate any of these Terms and Conditions;
- 2) you have not used your membership card and/or account for a period of 24 months;
- 3) you provide incomplete, inaccurate, false or fictitious personal information; and
- 4) you have committed fraudulent or illegal acts against us.
- f. Membership cards belong to us and will automatically be deactivated when the Program, Membership or Member Account ends.
- g. Members may have several types of card from MAPCLUB Partners, however, all cards are registered in 1 Member ID.
- h. If a Member does not use his or her card for 24 months, his/her Membership will be deemed inactive and all accumulated MAPCLUB Points shall be forfeited.
- i. If we cancel or terminate your Membership for any reason, you’re your accumulated MAPCLUB Points will be forfeited.
- j. Lost or damaged physical cards must be reported to us immediately and at your request, MAPCLUB may issue a digital card.
- k. Members are prohibited from reproducing cards. Such action may result in lawsuits and loss of Membership and the forfeiture of all accumulated MAPCLUB Points.
- l. Members are fully responsible for their personal information and the security of their cards.
- m. Members must immediately notify us of any changes of their personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address by calling customer service on 1500 627 or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- n. Members may terminate their membership at any time by calling customer service on 1500 627.
MAPCLUB Points Terms
You may earn MAPCLUB Points which are customer loyalty points by making certain transactions on the Platform or in participating offline stores ("Store") ("Earned MAPCLUB Points"). You may also use MAPCLUB Points for certain purchases on the Platform and Store ("Burned MAPCLUB Points"). Click here to see the list of Stores..
MAPCLUB Points are subject to a validity period under the following conditions:
- a. Members who earn their MAPCLUB Points before 1 April 2021, their Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be valid until 31 December 2021; or
- b. Members who earn their MAPCLUB Points after 1 April 2021, their Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be valid for 12 (twelve) months from the time they so earn and cease to be valid on the last day of the 12th month.
Conditions of Earned MAPCLUB Points for Purchase at Stores
- a. Members shall notify the Store’s cashier their active and registered mobile number prior to purchase to earn their MAPCLUB Points.
- b. Members must show the Store’s cashier their physical or digital card prior to purchase to use their Earned MAPCLUB Points. If a Member uses a physical card, such Member must show the cashier his/her valid identity card at the time of purchase.
- c. Members shall earn their Earned MAPCLUB Points in such amount as shall be determined from time to time for each purchase at the Stores. Earned MAPCLUB Points are awarded on a net basis excluding taxes and service charges.
- d. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be added to the Members’ Account maximum within 72 (seventy two) hours after purchase is completed.
- e. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall not be granted to any purchase using Vouchers.
Conditions of Earned MAPCLUB Points for Purchase on the Platform
- a. Members must log in using an active and registered mobile number/email on the Platform before making a purchase to Earned MAPCLUB Points.
- b. Members shall earn their Earned MAPCLUB Points for each purchase on the Platform in such amount as shall be determined from time to time in accordance with applicable Program. Earned MAPCLUB Points are awarded on a net basis excluding tax and shipping costs.
- c. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall be added to the Members’ Account within 21 (twenty one) working days after the product is received without being returned.
- d. Earned MAPCLUB Points shall not be granted to any purchase using Vouchers and/or any purchase of certain products.
Conditions of Burned MAPCLUP Points
- a. Earned MAPCLUB Points cannot be burned for any purchase using Vouchers.
- b. Earned MAPCLUB Points are non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferable.
- c. Earned MAPCLUB Points owned by more than 1 Members may not be combined to pay for a single transaction.
- d. Burned MAPCLUB Points shall be deducted from Members’ Account immediately after being burned.
- e. In the event of an incorrect deduction, we shall reinstate the wrongly deducted Earned MAPCLUB Points to the Members' Account.
10. Product Purchase Transaction
a. When purchasing a Product, you agree that:
- 1) You have read, understood, and agreed to all information/description of the Product (including but not limited to colour, quality, function, etc.) and by purchasing the Product, you are deemed to have understood and agreed with such information/description.
- 2) Product colour as shown on the Platform may vary depending on your computer monitor and mobile phone screen. We make our best efforts to ensure that the colours in the Product photos on the Platform are displayed as accurately as possible, but we cannot guarantee that such colour will be completely accurate.
- b. You understand and agree that if there are problems in fulfilling orders, including but not limited to stock availability, we reserve the right to cancel your order and we will accordingly refund the purchase.
- c. Your payment must be made immediately (no later than 1x24 hours for virtual account transfers) after you check-out. If within that time limit the payment has not been made, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction. You may not file a claim or demand for the cancellation of the transaction.
- d. You understand and agree that the problem of delays in the payment process and/or additional costs that may arise due to the different bank that you use for payment for Product ordered is your personal responsibility.
e. We can make refund to your payment in the following circumstances:
- 1) Overpayment over the price of the Product;
- 2) Product delivery problems, where the Product has been sent by the store but is not received by the buyer;
- 3) The store cannot accept orders because the Product stock is not available or out of stock, there is a change in shipping costs, and/or other causes;
- 4) After the specified time limit, the store does not ship the Product to you; or
- 5) There is a request for a refund from you due to Product delivery error, so the Product you receive does not match the Product you ordered.
- f. In the event of a refund process, the refund will be made in the same way you make your payment.
- g. You agree not to notify or submit proof of payment and/or payment data to parties other than MAPCLUB. In the event of a loss due to notification or submission of proof of payment and/or your payment data to another party, it will be entirely your personal responsibility.
11. Force Majeure
We shall not be responsible for our partial or complete compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Platform due to the occurrence of one or more events beyond our reasonable control, including:
- a. storm, hurricane or other natural disasters;
- b. war, acts of terrorism, riots, strikes or rebellion;
- c. quarantines or embargoes;
- d. government policies or regulations; or
- e. disturbance and/or damage to servers or telecommunication networks other than due to our deliberate negligence, power outages, or banking system failure.
In the event of a Force Majeure, the Platform may become inaccessible, interrupted, or the delivery of the product that you have purchased may become difficult. In the event we face difficulty in delivering the product that you have purchased due to Force Majeure, you will be given the option to accept delivery delay or cancel the purchase in which event you shall be refunded in accordance with our applicable policies.
12. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Unless otherwise required by the applicable law, any legal action, dispute, or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by the District Court of Central Jakarta.
13. Updating, Modification dan Amendment to Terms and Conditions
We may update, modify, add, amend or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and in any way and we shall upload the revised Terms and Conditions on the Platform. By accessing and using the Platform thereafter you are deemed to have accepted, understood, and agreed to the update, modification and/or amendment. You are prohibited from amending or modifying these Terms and Conditions.
14. Additional Information
Cash on Delivery (COD) is not valid for the following products:
- a. MAP & SOGO Gift Vouchers;
- b. underwear which includes bras, underwear and corset for women and boxers, shorts for men;
- c. all products in the category of jewelry/accessories (bracelets, earrings, amulets, rings, necklaces, brooches);
- d. beauty products which include cosmetics and perfume;
- e. other products and brands with specific terms and conditions as expressly described in the product description; and
- f. a total purchase exceeding IDR 2 million and in certain areas.
If we find any abuse, manipulation, violation or illegal use of the promos, indication of fraud or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions and the applicable laws, we reserve the right to take various necessary actions including but not limited to:
- a. Account deletion;
- b. Limitation of rights;
- c. Account suspension;
- d. Withdrawal of subsidies or cashback;
- e. Cancellation of reward benefits;
- f. Cancellation of promotion;
- g. Cancellation of purchase transactions;
- h. Withholding of funds;
- i. Criminal charges; and/or
- j. Civil actions, including claims for loss and/or temporary compensation or submit an application for compensation to the court.
If you become aware of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us
16. Expiration of Account and Membership
Barring any conflict with any other provisions herein or the applicable law, these Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect and constitute your and our obligations for any outstanding performance to any party after termination of your Account and Membership.
17. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or if you would like us to update your information or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 1500-627 or visit our office at 36th Floor Sahid Sudirman Center, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 86. Jakarta – 10220.